Monday, December 27, 2010

Tyler's Headstone

My heart has been so heavy lately and I can't even put it into words.  No words that will describe the hurt or at least as elegantly as other BLM (baby loss mama's) are able to.  So, for now I will just share our Tyler's beautiful headstone and vase.


 

I absolutely love it but it makes things so...well...so FINAL!!  I feel like I can't do anything else for my baby boy.

I love you sweet Tyler.  I feel like sometimes I don't show or tell you enough but I do with all my heart.  Sometimes it is just easier to feel numb but know that you are forever loved and forever missed just like your headstone says.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your son and his life with me. ((((hugs)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Tyler's headstone and vase!

    I know it feels so final...

    But know you will always be able to do things for him--- such as keeping his memory alive here on Earth, as he is alive in Heaven...

    Praying for you, and hurting with you, Friend...

    ReplyDelete